- connecting a button to the GPIO ports on a Raspberry Pi.
- setting up a camera through the CSI interface of a Raspberry Pi.
- preparing an operating system, such as Raspbian Stretch Lite , for running Raspberry Pi projects.
- coding a Python 3 script that interacts with the GPIO port and camera on a Raspberry Pi.
- running a Python 3 script when Raspberry Pi powers on.
Given these points, this post shows how you can build a Raspberry Pi 3 prototype camera that takes a picture at the press of a button.