Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard
Imagine a computer that is the size of a credit card, loads its operating system from a microSD card and draw power from a microUSB charger.
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard is such a computer.
With the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard, you get a computer with reasonable horsepower that does not take up too much space on your desk.
- 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU, 1 GB RAM
- 802.11n Wireless LAN, 10/100Mbps Lan Speed
- Bluetooth 4.1, Bluetooth Low Energy
- 4 USB ports, 40 GPIO pins, Full HDMI port, Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI),Display interface (DSI), Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push), VideoCore IV 3D graphics core